Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Discount Alert: Dorothy Perkins

It's been more than 6 months since my four pairs of pants were ruined because of I-dont-know-why reason... I usually keep my pants not less than five years... in fact, one of the four ruined pants, was with me for more than 12 years!

Since then, I have been looking for good pairs worth my money. My limit for pants is not more than Php1,000. Yeah, I know divisoria has lots for less than Php500. But since I grew up in Binondo, I understand what "quality" means.

I am not just looking for pants to wear. I am looking for something that would last for more than five years. I am looking for comfortable ones that wouldn't be a distraction to my activities. I am looking for good quality pair that does not exceed my budget.

As I was walking along Glorietta with a few stores on Sale, I happened to pass by DOROTHY PERKINS with a sign that says "additional 20% to SOME SELECTED items". They put the signs all over the place except at the SALE rack. 

I looked first at the new arrivals... check the price and compute SRP less 20%... and yes, as expected it would exceed my budget. So I just looked into the Sale rack instead, though it usually offer items in broken sizes. 

Luckily, I found a pair with all the criteria, plus it is even has the color I am aiming for! From Php 1,995.00, it is down to Php 999.00!

So there I was implementing  my usual shopping routine...
  • Decide if I really like the style
  • Imagine to check if I could use it for more than 10 times in a year
  • Check if the price is within the budget
  • Size fit
  • Is it comfortable? (Have hubby to approve it too 😉)
  • Double check to ensure no wardrobe damages
  • Go to counter and buy! (Though I would still  check if there's an additional promo for any credit card... hehehe)
What made my day is actually not just finding this pair of pants! When I went to the Cashier, she notified that the additional 20% off applied to the item I was purchasing... Instead of Php 999.00, I only paid for Php 799.20! Yeah! Here it is...



If we continue to strive to be a good steward of His given resources... He will surely leads us to wonderful opportunities... Not by our strength, but by His equipping alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment